Classmates & friends


At first, there were twenty-eight bilingual students. However, now, six years later, there are nineteen of us, as a result of some of them leaving (Ana María, Julia, William, Marina, Carmen, Manolo, Fernández, Ana Jiménez, Sergio and Gabriel) and others coming (Lucía). I'd like to talk about the first four, which I could say that I appreciate most.
Ana and I are friends since primary school. We've always been good friend (at least, I've always consider her a good friend). We liked practically the same things, at least in the beginning, because as time passed by they changed a little. However, this didn't stopped our friendship. I remember once, as we did get on so well, our friend's group said that we were the perfect marriage and created us an imaginary son! Unfortunately, she has moved to Málaga, and we can't meet with her as usual as before.
When talking about Julia, I'd say that the only difference between her and Ana were the glasses and the imaginary marriage. I met her in first year. I think that she started to talk with Ana first, and after that, she joined us to our group. Juls (as I used to call her) and I could laugh at every single nonsense said by any of us, so we got on really well too. Nevertheless, since she changed school with Ana, I hardly ever met her nowadays, and that's a pity, to be honest. Curiously, since Ana moved, she lives now in her old house!
William, better know as Guille, was also a lad with I could laugh with every time. He's always been very nice, and we had a very similar music tastes. As happened with Julia, we laughed at every single nonsense. He was also the person which I usually put with when we had to do a project, he was intelligent, funny, and a friend, things that made him a very good partner. However, he left the bilingual group and this secondary school due to he was worried about his marks in Maths. We have to thank this fact to Fernanda.
Last but not least, we have Marina. Marina was possibly the last one I started a friendship with. Unluckily, I can't remember why. The most characteristic fact about her is that I call her “Burka”, and she calls me (not so often) “Zombie”. I started to call her like this because she make a book review of a book named “Un burka por amor”, and she started to call me like that because I showed her once a zombie I had drawn by myself. She and also Guille are the ones who I mostly see nowadays.
To be honest, I'd would have liked to talk about some others, but if I did it, it would take me more pages than stars in the night sky, because the classmates and friends that we have during the bilingual project deserve a book for each one. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario