Inception - Film review

Inception is one of the weirdest films I've ever seen. It's very difficult, almost impossible, to tell anyone its plot, they only way they could understand it would be by watching the film.  The film is basically about dreams. Dreams are caused by the sub-conscience, so most of the people does not understand them. But it is possibly to create a dream, and Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his team can. This is the only thing I can explain without confusing you, readers.
[Spoilers start here] I actually liked the film, but it really hard to understand, as the special effects and the plot are very complicated. There are some parts, as the end of the film, that are the best and the worst at the same time. The end shows how Cobb, after achieving what he was asked to do, can return to the U.S.A., and he is able to see his children again. The only way he can know if he's dreaming or not is by spinning a little spinning top that, if he's dreaming, it spins forever, and if it's real life, it will stop. We can see how he starts spinning it, but his children distract them and when the spinning top starts to balance, the film ends, so is the viewer who actually decide if he's dreaming or not. This is a master piece for me, but it annoys me a lot, as I cannot decide if he's dreaming or not. I try to guess it being logical, but I just cannot decide. [Spoilers finish here]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario