Earliest memory



I don't remember too many things about my first days at secondary school. However, there's one I can remember better than others: our first English lesson.
Our English teacher was – and still is – Isabel Celis, or as we call her, Miss Celis. It didn't take too long until we got shocked with her. Why? Because she was talking in English. It may be normal for someone who has been studying English for years but, for us, twenty-five student who had just left primary school was astonishing. Almost any of us could understand her at all. However our “nightmare” was not finished yet. The worst part came when she showed us the red car, a red cardboard which was given to who spoke Spanish, and at the end of the class he or she was given extra homework. Funnily, there was just one red card, so if two people spoke Spanish, the second person who spoked received it and the first person was free of having extra activities.
To conclude this first chapter, I'd like to say that I possible never forget this day as long as I remember how nervous we were and how funny was to annoy that person who received the the red card.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario